mercredi 6 février 2013

Why start to blog?

Actually, for the time being, I'm looking for a new job.So, in order to prevent myself from falling into despair, I need something constructive to do. Writing a blog seemed to be the perfect solution as I thought it might encourage me to find something interesting to do every day (besides from looking at the job-search pages of cours).

Hopefully, I'll find a new subject to wright about every day until I get this new job (which hopefully will be very soon) and more hopefully I'll continue blogging when I start working..!  

When that's said, I've actually thought about blogging for years but I didn't dare to start. I didn't really feel that I had something to say, especially when there are so many voices out there. Now, I've changed my mind and I think that I actually have many things to say and to share.  

But that will be all for tonight! Now I'm going to a raclette party at some friends ( maybe my theme for tomorrow?) and I need to hurry up if I don't want to be late!!

Good night and have a lovely evening! At least I intend to... :)

1 commentaire: